HelpingHand – Payday Loans – HelpingHandAdvances provides personal loans of up to $1,000 to qualified applicants. We are one of the largest online performance-based marketing agencies focused on serving the consumer specialty finance market. Founded in 1997, the company provides market consultation, technology infrastructure, and a network of partnerships with the industry’s best traffic source to optimize client business model of continuous, sustainable growth.
Prosper is America’s first peer-to-peer lending marketplace- connecting people looking to borrow money with people who have money to invest. Peer-to-peer lending offers borrowers personal loans at low rates and an alternative to traditional bank financing while investors benefit from fewer middleman and high yield returns. Qualified Borrower Lead is defined as a potential borrower who completes a listing for a loan on Prosper.com. Prosper is not available to borrowers in Iowa, Maine and North Dakota. Need Money for Your Business? Apply for a low-rate personal loan today. It’s fast and easy with peer-to-peer lending at Prosper.com!
Stop worrying about bills, get 1000 fast.Need Small Business Funds? HelpingHandAdvances provides personal loans of up to $1,000 to qualified applicants. We are one of the largest online performance-based marketing agencies focused on serving the consumer specialty finance market. Founded in 1997, the company provides market consultation, technology infrastructure, and a network of partnerships with the industry’s best traffic source to optimize client business model of continuous, sustainable growth.
Profit Trove is one great shopping stop for all your shopping needs. The virtual store is very simple to use, but rich in content and generous with Profit Trove promo codes. Profit Trove products are a bit more innovative and out of the ordinary than most other stores’ in the industry. Buy Canadian Maple Leafs Official Dealer of Gold/Silver Coin Fast S&H – Easy Pay for Bullion SilverGoldBull.com
(PRWEB) June 27, 2014
The ten best bag designers have been named by bestofluxury.com for the month of June 2014. bestofluxury.com provides businesses with ratings online to highlight the best luxurious living designers which produce strong designers to businesses searching for a variety of designers to common issues. Designers are highlighted based on their achievement in a in-depth analysis of their central designers.
The 10 best handbag designers for June 2014 are:
2) Yves Saint Laurent
3) Marc Jacobs
4) Valentino Garavani
5) Alexander Wang
9) Louis Vuitton
In order to produce the top recommendations possible based on the most detailed evaluation of bag designers the independent research team spends countless hours analyzing industry trends and market research. Each featured designer has been evaluated across five verticals of evaluation. The five verticals are vital to identifying the comparative performance of the designer in relation to major competitors within the industry. To produce an even more detailed evaluation the independent research team also contacts a minimum of three customer referrals of competing designers.
bestofluxury.com is an online purveyor of independent reviews and ratings. The recommendations of the top affluent living designers are released monthly to assist businesses in connecting with handbag designers which feature a history of effective designers. Thousands of affluent living designers are put to the test while only the absolute best designers are showcased in the recommendations.
To view the rankings of the best handbag designers visit:
Bag designers interested in being evaluated and ranked can visit:
Lutherville, MD (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
On a mission to find the perfect pair of summer shoes? Fully stocked and loaded, Envishoes.com offers a variety of summer must-haves from the likes of Jeffrey Campbell Shoes.
No doubt, two of the hottest summer-ready shoe styles released by Jeffrey Campbell are the Nirvana and the Abner. Both boots are an awesome twist, with a touch of femininity, to the popular Timberland brand boot style.
The Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana is even hotter than its’ demand. After the shoes debuted last year, the boot have become a must-have for JC Fans alike. The Nirvana is priced at $ 199.95 and is the perfect transition boot. Ladies who purchased their boots during the winter can be assured to get plenty of wear out of them for the summer. Just as easily paired with a favorite pair of denim and leather jacket, the boots can also transition to warmer weather with a pair of denim cut-offs and rocker t-shirt. Available in both grey and wheat, every JCGirl will have to get their hands on a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Nirvanas, or both.
The Jeffrey Campbell Abner is certainly another boot that transitions perfectly from cold to warm weather. This boot is a sexier version of the Nirvana, equipped with a high platform, silver buckles and the signature wheat color. Priced at $ 214.95, the Jeffrey Campbell Abner is certainly for the girl who isn’t afraid of height and loves a touch of bad in her wardrobe.
Other hot summer shoe styles at Envi Shoes include:
The Jeffrey Campbell Freema priced at 154.95 and the must-have sandal for the summer. White sandals are all the rage this season, the Freema is bright white seriously sexy platform sandal. While the 6.5″ platform can look a bit intimidating, the Freema doesn’t disappoint when it comes to the Jeffrey Campbell signature comfort.
The other great sandal for summer includes the Jeffrey Campbell Chella priced at 214.95. Punched cutouts create the look of fishnet on these daring Jeffrey Campbell booties, featuring a fierce peep toe and cutout heel. Another hot trend this season, is white soles, and the Chella sports a stacked white heel and treaded foot!
For more great styles and fashion trends tune into Envi Shoes’s Instagram and on their other social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. With Summer here, new shoes at Envi are waiting to be taken home!
About Envi Shoes
Envi Shoes is an online retailer of fashion-forward designer shoes and accessories, for both men and women, from Jeffrey Campbell, UNIF, Y.R.U., T.U.K., Frye, Deandri, Wolverine, Senso, Rebecca Minkoff and more. Based in Baltimore, Maryland, the company operates solely online with a global reach serving shoe lovers not only in the United States but also in the UK, Russia, Australia, Japan and Hong Kong to name a few.
Who is the Envi Shoes customer?
Envi Shoes likes to think of them as a lover of art, fashion and music. They are the blog readers, the trendsetters and risk-takers. They certainly don’t follow the trends; they set them.
StillChic.com: a New Site Offering to Canadian and American Online Consumers the Chance to Rent Designer Handbags at Affordable PricesJuly 8th, 2014
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 13, 2013
As current FIDM students get ready to wrap up the end of the quarter, all that seems to be on their minds are the holidays. When asked, these fashion students had some wonderful ideas for fashionable gifts this holiday season.
Two students from the Los Angeles campus shared their love for designer luxuries. Their lavish wish list is a fashion enthusiast’s dream come true. Ida-Sofia, Merchandise Marketing student, shares that she would love Chanel Chance perfume. FIDM LA student Carter Ray says, “I’d love to receive white Louboutin Loafers because they are so extravagant. Another item on my wish list is the Louis Vuitton briefcase in the Damier Azur Canvas because every fashionable guy needs one. A gold and blue Michael Kors watch to slap on my wrist and an Armani Mania cologne to coat myself in a scent that is recognizable and memorable.”
These fashion students are peppering their Christmas wish lists with bags, jackets, shoes, and new makeup collections and can’t wait for the opportunity to show them off next quarter when they come back from break. Claire Stanziale confesses she wants an amazing fringe bag this year. “That rocker vibe is never out of style.” Caylee Erwin expresses her absolute need for an VidaKush spirit animal army jacket. “I have a slight obsession with tigers,” says the design student. Jena Huse would die for the new Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette. Business Management major Hope Evans has been wanting Hunter Boots all year long to be able to wear them this season, and these famous rain boots are on her wish list.
Wanting cameras seem to be popular among FIDM Students this year. Jennifer Neumann and Rocio Tepayotl are asking for a gift that will simply capture moments. More students are starting their own blogs and want cameras to enhance the site appearance, and many students want cameras to capture as many photos they can of Los Angeles while they are attending school here in the heart of Downtown.
Going vintage, student Emily Hedrick has her eyes set on a record player. “I love music on vinyl!” she says. Another vintage lover is Fashion Design student Erica Williams who would like vintage inspired jewelry. She expresses, “I feel like I can never have enough vintage jewelry. Statement necklaces and earrings are my absolute favorite.”
The gift that truly is foolproof, never goes out of style and is appropriate for any age group, is money. But these students don’t want money to buy their own gifts; they would just like some help and support from family members to either pay off their student loans or make an investment towards a fashion line. Gabbiy Ramirez from the Los Angeles campus and Emilee Richardson and Andre Lam from FIDM OC are asking for money this year to help with loans and paying the bills. They are asking for the investment in themselves this year because their education means the world to them. Their wish of attending their dream school has already come true, now it’s just time to pay it all back. Dorsa Mohajer wants to have the opportunity to create her own designs. She has come a long way from home and have left all her family and friends to pursue her goals and would just like continued support from loved ones.
And speaking of loved ones, Product Development student Ully Ferrer just wants to see his family for the holidays. “Being at FIDM and having an extremely busy schedule makes me miss my family a lot,” said by the humbled design student. “While I would love to have Coach flats and some new boots from Michael Kors, I’d just be happy seeing my family and friends I have back home.”
With four incredible campuses, FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising is the leading design college on the west coast. Educating for careers in fashion, graphic design, interior design, entertainment and marketing.
GreenGeeks is one of the best web hosting companies from the USA, which focuses more on clean energy web hosting services from the very beginning of their launch. GreenGeeks includes many efficient features like there is inexhaustible disk space, bandwidth and MYSQL database facility. You have the option to use the control panel at its best. WordPress is also included under the GreenGeeks’s features. It contributes the customers to start blogging by their own only. Click Here to Enjoy An Extra $30 Discount Now!
GreenGeeks provides outstanding services to the customers and many new web hosting companies as well as the old ones feel that this is truly feel that this company is highly competitive. The Company collects information in different ways from Visitors and Customers who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Web sites accessible through our Services.
ASP.NET is one of the most popular programming languages within web developers world, which could be used to build dynamic Web sites and XML Web services productively.
And Top 3 Cheap ASP.Net Hosting Awards below are granted to the web hosts who outperform their competitors on Product Features, Affordability, Reliability, Usability and Microsoft technical Support. Your ASP.NET web site could runs smoothly in their well-optimized web servers.
Why They are the Best ASP.NET Hosting
There are too many ASP.NET hosting companies in the world, but good suppliers are not too many. It is more complicated to run a reliable ASP.NET server than running a Linux server, because it needs more patience and skills. After cpomparing hundreds of web hosts in the industry, we are here to introduce Web Hosting Pad, Arvixe and Lunarpages Hosting are the best 2014 Best ASP.NET Hosting service providers.
All of these 3 offer asp.net hosting with all the cutting edge Microsoft technologies like:
- Windows 2008 web server with IIS7 or above.
- ASP.NET framework V1.0, V2.0, V3.5, and V4.0.
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0
- Microsoft SQL 2008
- IIS ASP.NET security at Medium Trust Level or FULL Trust Level
Your wedding ceremony music can set the entire tone of your event. It is really crucial that you take time to select wedding music which best reflects your feelings, your personality and the theme of the wedding you want to create. And don’t forget to go to UWDress.com for your bridal dresses.
Here are some tips to help you pick out truly unique wedding songs:
1. Determine the style you want present at your wedding. Do you want an informal wedding, in which more popular musical choices would be acceptable? Or do you want to stick with the large traditional wedding, in which instrumental and classical music would be more properly suited?
2. Consider the setting of your nuptials. If you are using a church as your venue, keep in mind that since it is a place of worship, some churches may not allow secular musical selections. Be sure to check with your wedding planner or a member of the church.
3. Hire a band or musician. Look for an experienced professional that has played wedding ceremonies before. Pick someone you can communicate with well and will be able to help you choose the best songs to play.
4. Evaluate how many songs you will need to cover the entire ceremony. You will need, at minimum, music as guests arrive, a song for the seating of the mothers, the processional, the entrance of the bride, lighting of the unity candle and music for any other special moments you choose to include in your ceremony such as a rose ceremony for mothers or the recognition of lost loved ones.
5. Keep the number of guests to ceremony musicians ratio in mind. A quartet is appropriate for a group of 200. To cut back and save, you might consider hiring a duo or trio and a sound person. Or, even better, ask your band or DJ to come with a couple of mics or an amplifier. Also be mindful of what will sound good amplified. Of the instruments typically requested for weddings, guitars and string instruments (like violins and cellos) resonate best.
6. Decide if you want any musical solos. Vocalists and soloists can add a very personal touch to a wedding as well as include a talented loved one in the ceremony. A good place for a vocalist is during the interlude.
7. Always ensure that you have given clear instructions to your live band, DJ or whoever else is responsible for your wedding music, so that both they and you know what music is being played at what time during your wedding day. Save yourself the upset and do a music run-through before the wedding to allow for any changes you may need to make.
Walking down the aisle with all eyes upon you at the wedding ceremony will be a great challenge for brides. This is your day, and you want to look graceful and elegant in all ways. So how do you walk down the aisle with style, confidence and grace? Follow the steps below and you’ll be an expert in no time! Find dramatic wedding dresses at UWDress.com.
The preparation stage:
1. Decide on who is walking you down the aisle. Tradition calls for it always to be your father. Some brides walk alone; others have one or both parents walk beside them. I think that having someone next to you is to have a support system, rather than to go it alone.
2. Select ceremonial music that is familiar and comforting. Hearing music you enjoy will add bounce to your steps and help you appear relaxed.
3. Practice walking in your wedding dress and shoes on a surface similar to the aisle at your ceremony venue. Some brides schedule on-location rehearsals, although they usually do not wear full wedding attire. Walk in your dress at home to make sure it is the correct length and you are comfortable.
4. Keep your venue in mind as you shop for shoes. Avoid high heels if you will be walking on grass, sand or rocks.
If you’re concerned about slipping, spray a light coating of hairspray on the soles of your shoes for added traction.
The processional stage:
1. Right before you begin walking, ask an attendant or family member to smooth your train and check over your appearance. This person may be able to fix wrinkles quickly, fasten unfastened buttons or tidy unruly hair.
2. If you walk with someone, have your escort lock arms with you.The gentlemanly thing to do is to let you place your arm wherever you’d like on your escort. But since you’ll already be in position with your bouquet, ask whoever is walking you down the aisle to hook his arm into yours.
3.Then take a few deep breaths, before you appear in front of your guests. As you reach the spot where your guests will see you for the first time, stop and stand for a few seconds and take another deep breath. Smile (show those pearly whites), drop your shoulders, suck in your belly and hold your bouquet down a bit lower than your waist, (It looks best held lower than what feels comfortable)!
4. To walk down the aisle with style, grace and elegance, walk as you normally do, but just a little slower than the pace to which you are naturally inclined. If the aisle music you have chosen is medium-paced, walk to the beat. If it’s very slow, don’t bother keeping pace. As you practice this, you may notice that you are spontaneously pulling your stomach in, your spine is straightening, and your shoulders are moving back.
5. When you put your foot out to take a step forward, your gown will move back to touch your leg. By waiting until this happens, you will never step on it. This will also give the illusion that you are floating down the aisle.
6. Take the time to look at your groom. If you feel a little unsteady, he will give you stability. Also you can take a look at the person walking you down the aisle, this will also give you strength.
7. You can acknowledge your family and friends by smiling back at them and giving a little nod. (It’s such a wonderful moment seeing all your family and friends smiling back at you).
8. When you and the person who is walking you down the aisle reach your groom and Marriage Celebrant, take a moment to give that person a hug, a kiss or say, “thank you”. This will make them feel very special and very loved!
Your entire wedding begins the moment you begin your walk. Make it special, and make it you.
Jason M. Ruedy: Airs Four New Television Commercials Focusing on Low Interest Rates, Low Fees, Mortgage Insurance, and Mortgage Refinancing on Denver’s 9NewsJune 25th, 2014
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) June 24, 2014
Denver Mortgage Broker Jason M. Ruedy, also known as The Home Loan Arranger, recently added four new television commercials to his series of spots that regularly air on Denver’s 9News. Each commercial conveys a unique message to viewers while also consistently stressing the importance of working with The Home Loan Arranger to prevent putting their mortgage loans “in danger.”
The four new television commercials focus on the following:
Commercial #1:Low Interest Rates- “Do you think you need to work with a big name mortgage lender to get the lowest rates?” During this commercial, the Home Loan Arranger explains that he offers some of the lowest mortgage rates and fees in the state of Colorado.
Commercial #2″: Mortgage Insurance- “Are you paying mortgage insurance?” The Home Loan Arranger says, STOP! Don’t waste your hard earned money! Home values in Colorado have increased as much as 20 percent over the past two years and many people who were required to pay mortgage insurance are no longer under that obligation due to the increased value of their homes.
Commercial #3: Refinancing a Mortgage- “Are you looking to refinance your mortgage?” Jason Ruedy wants Colorado residents to know that they shouldn’t get stuck paying a higher interest rate than is necessary. The Home Loan Arranger offers some of the lowest interest rates and the lowest fees in Colorado.
Commercial #4: Buying a New Home – “Are you buying a home? Why would you want to pay a higher interest rate and higher closing costs than you have to?” The Home Loan Arranger asks viewers this question and encourages them to call him for a free quote.
“I decided to add four new commercials to my series because I feel it’s important to get my message out to as many people as possible. Low interest rates are available. Low fees are available. It’s possible to get a new mortgage or refinance a mortgage without paying outrageous closing costs. Many people do not realize that they don’t have to work with a big bank in order to obtain home loan financing. I’m here to help – and I will do everything in my power to make sure all of my clients obtain the best possible terms on their mortgages.” – Jason Ruedy, The Home Loan Arranger
About The Home Loan Arranger:
Mr. Jason M. Ruedy, also known as The Home Loan Arranger, has 20+ years of experience in the mortgage business. His company was built around the crucial principles of hard work, discipline, and determination. The Home Loan Arranger evaluates client applications quickly and efficiently and structures loans with the best possible terms. Mr. Ruedy is successful in achieving loan closings for clients while meeting their highest expectations. Jason M. Ruedy is ranked #2 in the state of Colorado by Scotsman Guide, which is the top leading resource for mortgage originators.
For media inquiries, please contact Mr. Jason M. Ruedy, “The Home Loan Arranger”:
The Home Loan Arranger
512 Cook St #100
Denver, CO USA
Phone: (303) 862-4742
Toll Free: (877) 938-7501
VPS (Virtual Private Server) is the method of partitioning a physical server computer into many servers, each of which has the appearance and capabilities of running on someone’s own dedicated computer.
The Best VPS below are web hosts who outperform many competitors on the market in terms of pricing, reliability and performance. Moreover, they come with expert level customer support. All of them meet our stringent quality specifications.
Best VPS Hosting Awards
|Rank||VPS Hosting||Basic Features||Advanced Features||Review|
And please refer to How We Select the Hosting Award Winners about the process we select the hosting award winners.